Article I - General Provisions and Definitions
- The Tipos League mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “app”) includes an electronic system where match results, team statistics, league tables and articles can be found. The app also allows users to play in "My Tipos League" (hereinafter referred to as the "game"), detailed rules of which can be found in the app and may be studied by the user before he or she decides to participate in the game. Game rules are also available at https://fantasyliga.sk/en/rules/. Participation in the game mentioned in the previous sentence is entirely voluntary.
- A user is any natural or legal person that has been registered and is using the operators app.
- The developer of the app is GoodRequest, s.r.o.; Registered Office: Murgašova 2/243, 010 01 Žilina, Slovak Republic; ID No 47 419 971, registered in the Business Register of Žilina District Court, Section Sro, Insert No 60761/L
- The provider of the app grants users non-exclusive licence in accordance with the Copyright Act No 185/2015 Coll., as amended, under conditions further agreed within the scope of the contract.
- The provider and operator of the app is Asociácia profesionálnych hokejových klubov, a.s.; Registered Office: Komenského 475/3, 974 01 Banská Bystrica, Slovak Republic, ID No: 53212886, Tax Reg. No 2121302194, registered in the Commercial Register of Banská Bystrica District Court, Section Sa, Insert No 1199/S. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The app is available for download free of charge.
Article II - Creating a User Account/Registration
- Once the app has been installed in a mobile telephone, log into the user account using the app’s login window. Users can register either through their e-mail address or Facebook profile. If a user registers through an e-mail address, the operator will send to the e-mail address a message with a link, which needs to be clicked in order to activate the newly created account. The account mentioned in the previous sentence will be active for seven days and, unless the user activates it by clicking on the link sent to the e-mail address during registration, will be blocked until the user completes the process of activating the account
Article III - Rights and Conditions of the Parties
- The right to use the app commences when the app has been installed and is terminated when the user deletes the app or if the terms of the Licence Agreement and/or the General Terms and Conditions are violated.
- The provider reserves the right to temporarily restrict access to the app for the necessary time (e.g. to update it) or for rare occasions due to unforeseen events, natural disasters and the like (e.g. temporary downtime of the server, internet connection, third party services, etc,).
- The contractual relationship is concluded for an indefinite term and shall be terminated when the user either withdraws from the contract or deletes the app.
- The licence to use the app is non-exclusive, free of charge and the user is neither authorised to sublicense it, nor allowed to use it for any direct or indirect commercial purpose, without the prior written consent of the provider.
- Either party is entitled to terminate the contract if the provider or the user commits a material breach of their contractual obligations.
- The provider is entitled to terminate the contract if the user seriously infringes the copyright of the provider, in particular by unauthorised interference with the structure or programming of the app, or by copying and sharing the provider’s copyrighted content.
- The contract shall be terminated upon receipt of notice thereof at the other partys contact e-mail address.
Article IV - Liability for Damage
- The provider shall not be liable for damaged caused by any of the following:
- Content of the information and data transmitted;
- Unauthorised, inappropriate or incorrect setup of the app by the user;
- Loss, damage or destruction of information, data or files transmitted through a network connection and the use of the Internet;
- Misuse or abuse by an unauthorised person of the logging into the service;
- Consequences of force majeure.
- The user is responsible for damage caused to the provider by infringement of the providers copyright, unauthorised use of the service and/or unauthorised interference with the app.
Article V. - Data Protection
- Use of the app may include the processing of the app user’s personal data as a natural data subject according to the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“ GDPR ”/.
- The controller processes data that may have the nature of personal data to the following extent:
- (i) Given name(s) and/or surname (if indicated either in the user’s e-mail address, which was received by the provider for purposes of registering for the game, or in the Facebook profile if the user opts to register for the game through Facebook, as well as if the user, registered for the game, has won a prize and is required to give his or her full name in order for the prize to be delivered);
- (ii) Permanent residence or other correspondence address (where the user, registered for the game, wins a prize and is required to transmit the address in order for the provider to send it);
- (iii) Telephone number (if it has been provided for the purpose of due delivery of a prize);
- (iv) E-mail address (in order for the user to register for the game and where he or she wins a prize in the game and wishes to accept it);
- (v) IP address of the mobile device with the app the user utilises for the game;
- (vi) Data about localising the type, performance and operating system of the mobile device while using the app;
- (vii) Data about how the user utilises the app.
- The provider, as the controller of personal data, processes the aforementioned potential personal data on the following grounds:
- (i)In the scope of 5.2 (i) and (iv), that the data are necessary for proper performance of the contract in the part where the user has voluntarily participated in the game and, in the case of (i) – (iv), in order for potential prizes to be duly delivered, to maintain a table of the best players in the game and for any troubleshooting in relation to the forwarding of prizes.
- (ii) In the scope of 5.2 (v), (vi) and (vii), that the provider needs the data because it has a legitimate interest in maintaining and raising the quality of its app and the provider obtains statistics from these data that enables it to better understand when and how the app is utilised and how many users are utilising the app.
- (iii) In the scope of 5.2 (v), (vi) and (vii), that the provider also needs the data to protect its assets, were it to be discovered that a user is interfering or has interfered in an unauthorised manner with the structure or programming of the app, or has copied and shared the provider’s copyrighted content
- The provider, as the controller of a users potentially personal data states the developer of the app specified in 1.3 likewise has access to the potentially personal data and is the processor thereof. The provider does not transfer potentially personal data abroad.
- A user’s personal data is processed for as long as the contract remains valid, / j. unless either of the parties withdraws from the contract or the user deletes the app and potentially closes his or her account, if the user has registered for the game/; notwithstanding the provider will process the user’s potential personal data for a period of two (2) years from when the contract has been terminated or cancelled. In the event of a dispute in connection with this contract or by virtue hereof during the period referred to in the preceding sentence and the dispute would last longer than the time limit stated in the previous sentence, then the period for the processing of the personal data will be four years from proper termination of the dispute; for example, four years from the final judicial decision terminating such a dispute/.
- The provider hereby communicates the following to the user as a potential data subject whose personal data is being processed:
- (i) Art. 15-23 of the GDPR gives users the right to request access to their personal data, the right to rectify or erase personal data, the right to restrict or object to the processing thereof and the right to data portability;
- (ii) A user’s personal data originates directly from him or her when entering into the contract and as it is fulfilled;
- (iii) Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office of Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic) if they consider their right to the protection of their personal data to have been infringed or if the provider has breached its obligations under the laws governing the protection of personal data and the processing thereof. (iv) The provision of potential personal data is a contractual requirement necessary for the conclusion and proper performance of the contract, utilisation of the app and participation in the game, and therefore users are required to provide them (where a user’s failure to provide the personal data in question will make it impossible for him or her to enter into the contract);
- (v) Neither automated decision-making nor profiling as defined in Art. 22 of GDPR takes place while personal data is being processed.
Article VI - Final Provisions
* Apple Inc. and Google LLC are not sponsors of any contests or sweepstakes that may occur in Tipos extraliga application
- The provider reserves the right to change and supplement this licensing conditions.
- These licensing conditions enter into force and effect on 25 May 2018.